Height: 24 1/2in (50-75%)
Weight: 12lbs 8oz (25%)
Head: 39.5cm (25%)
She did great at the doctor despite looking completely unhappy in the picture!
Of course the doctor said that she was the most beautiful, perfect and advanced baby she had ever seen….or is that just what I heard her say
- She consistently sleeps from 7:30ish to about 5:30-6:00 on weekdays.
- On weekends she goes to sleep about 7:30, wakes to eat between 5:30 and 6:30 and goes back to sleep until about 8:00.
- She still sleeps in our room….in her pack-n-play….right next to my side of the bed.
- I’ve found her sleeping on her tummy a handful of times.
- She is the worst napper on the planet! We are lucky to get 2 hours total all day long, and usually it’s more like 1 1/2. Good thing she is such a good sleeper at night!
- She can roll from back to tummy.
- She is learning to hold her toys and ‘plays’ with them.
- She eats 5-6 oz bottles, every 3 hours except overnight.
- She is the most smiley baby I have ever seen!



No comments:
Post a Comment