Height: 25 1/2in (25%)
Weight: 14lbs 10oz (25-50%)
Head 42cm
Olivia at 6 months:
- She is still the most smiley baby ever, and laughs all the time
- Still sleeping from 7:30-5:30 or 6 during the week days, and the same on the weekends except she will eat at 5:30 or 6 and go back to sleep until 8-8:30.
-Still sleeps in our room. (I’m in no hurry to change this!!)
-Rolls back to tummy and I’ve seen her roll ONCE from tummy to back.
- Loves the Exersaucer. LOVES. But has a love/hate relationship with the bee….She gets him in her hands and then screams! I think she’s mad that she can’t actually get him off of the Exersaucer.
- Can sit all on her own. She’s been doing this for about a month now, but she can sit for longer and longer periods of time. I was sure that she would never sit on her own because she bounces all the time, but she has finally mastered sitting/bouncing at the same time. She looks really unhappy in this picture, but I swear it’s just my camera. As soon as I put it away, she is all smiles!
- She started baby food!! We actually tried some rice cereal around 4 months, but she was spitting almost all of it out, so we waited a few months and she loves it now. So far she has had peas, squash, carrots, apples, pears, bananas and sweet potatoes. Her favorite is peas so far. She’s also had oatmeal twice, but both times has thrown up quite a bit about 3 hours later so we are just skipping that for now, and we’ll try again in a few months.
- She loves playing with her toys. She will play with her rattle forever and pass it back and forth between her hands.
- She can put her paci in her mouth. She’s also been doing this for quite a while, but she’s now mastered this art during the night which is great for mommy!
- She is big enough for baths in the ducky tub! Liam loved the Ducky tub, and so does she!
- She had her first ear infection, which (after 10 days of antibiotics) turned into double ear infections
- She says “Dadadadada” all the time. I’m in mommy denial that she’s actually saying ‘Dada.’
- She loves her brother. He can still make her laugh more than anyone else.



No comments:
Post a Comment