We are pretty amazed at how well Liam has done with potty training. It's been about 2 months now, and I can honestly say that he has been pretty much fully potty trained for most of that time. Don't get me wrong, the first few days were really tough on both of us....he must have peed on the floor at least 15 times (thank God for hardwoods!!) but every day he got a little better. We had a long 4 day weekend that week, and by the time he went back to school he just about had it. We had him in big boy underwear during the day and pull ups for bedtime, but he decided he was over the pull ups after a few weeks. So about a month ago we started putting him to bed in his big boy underwear and he hasn't had one accident yet. (knock on wood!) He has had a few regressions here and there, but the little guy is doing awesome. And there is just something so so cute about a little boy in his big boy underwear!
This pregnancy is flying by so fast! Here is a few belly pics....the first is just about 37 weeks, and the second almost 40! It's funny how different this pregnancy has been compared to Liam's. With him, I was never really uncomfortable at all. Towards the end, I had this weird nerve thing in my back, but it really wasn' t that bad. This time, Olivia is SO low it's hard to walk...and a lot of the time when she moves now, it almost takes my breath away. I guess because Liam was breech, he just didn't have the room to move like she does, but she has dance parties all the time! It's hard to believe she is going to be here in just a few days!!


We finally finished Olivia's nursery, and I am completly in love with how it turned out!

We finally finished Olivia's nursery, and I am completly in love with how it turned out!
Liam and Olivia share a Jack and Jill bathroom and I've been going crazy trying to find something that wasn't too boyish, or too girly, and not too crazy with the themes. I found these whales at Target and I think they are perfect. Michelle took the towels for me and had them embroidered. It turned out just how I wanted.
The house is all ready now....all we need is a BABY!!!



2 comments:
You look gorgeous my friend!! I only wish I looked that good at 40 weeks!! The rooms turned out beautifully. Love it all!
I am in tears! I love ya'll and am so excited for Olivia to be here :) She is so lucky to have the wonderful family she does! And we are so lucky to have ya'll in our lives and can't wait to share "family of 4" stories with each other! ONE MORE DAY!!
Post a Comment