Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Liam Riley Wilson Buggy Bear

Dear Liam,
Tonight is officially the last night that you will go to sleep as our only baby. Tomorrow is the big day, and Olivia will be here! If I'm being honest, your Mommy is a little bit emotional today. The past 2 1/2 years with you have been the best years your Daddy and my life. Like most new parents, we had absolutely no idea what to expect before you were born. We though we knew, but once you were here it was a whole different story. We fell more in love with you than we ever thought possible. Daddy and I say all the time that we can't even remember what our lives were like before you were here...and why would we even want to. I'm sure the same thing will happen once Olivia is here, and we are a family of four. It will be hard to remember what our lives were like when we were just 3.....Daddy will be mad if I don't include the dogs...so we will officially be a family of 6 :) But I always want you to know that we have loved this time with just you more that you will ever know. You have taught us so much already, and I know that we will keep learninig from you as you grow. You are turning into the sweetest little boy and I feel so lucky to be able to call myself your Mommy. Everyone has asked us if you are excited to be a big brother, and honestly I usually just tell them that you think you are :) I guess we won't really know for sure until Olivia gets here. Most of the time when you talk about her, you seem to be so excited. You love telling people that you are going to be a big brother. It's one of my favorite things.The other day I asked you what you would do if Olivia was crying and you said, "I'll hug her." Then last night, I asked you again and you said "I'll chomp her up like an alligator." Haha! So I guess the verdict is still out, and we'll just have to see how well you like her when she is here. I know that you are going to be the best big brother to Olivia, and I honestly can't wait to see the two of you together. So get ready big boy, because everything is about to change. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for all of us at first, but I know that before we know it, everything will fall into place. Daddy and I both want you to know that we love you so so much. You will always be our first baby, and a piece of our hearts will always be just for you. Sleep tight sweet baby boy....tomorrow is a big day for all of us.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This is so sweet! Thinking of you today. Welcome baby Olivia. Happy Birthday!