Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Conversations over dinner...

Mike had to go to Boston this week and since I hate staying home by myself, my mom decided to come stay with me. Today my Aunt Joanie came in town so Russ drove her up to our house and we all went to dinner. Somehow we got on the topic of movies and what kid of movies/tv shows we all like and our conversation went like this:

Aunt Joanie: I love the show Camelot!

Me: I'm not a big fan of those kind of shows, but Mike loves them!

Russ: Whenever a movie comes on that's anything like Lord of the Rings, Debbie and I always say "this is a 'mike' movie"

Mom: I love movies from the 50's

Liam: I like Barney.

Yes you do sweet boy. And I love you so much :)

I'm still amazed at how much he really does listen to the conversations that we have around him. I had no idea he was even paying attention!

No comments: