Olivia is the cutest, sweetest, most relaxed baby in the world (besides Liam of course!). If I knew all of my babies would be like her I would have 5 more! A few things about Olivia at 3 months:
- She found her feet on 6/21. Cutest.Thing.Ever!
- She smiles all the time, and has the most adorable baby laugh.
- She eats 5-6 times a day (3-6 oz at a time)
- Goes to sleep between 8 and 8:30, and wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30. During the week she stays awake and goes to school. On the weekend, she eats, and usually goes back to sleep until about 8:45.
- She loves to lay on her playmat. She bats her little hands at all the toys, and make so much noise. The first few times she was really voacl on the playmat, I thought she was crying. So I rushed over to her only to find her smiling and laughing. She was just having a really good time!
- She has started using her Bumbo chair. I've only put her in it a handful of times, but she seems to like it.
Here's a little comparison.....Liam in the bumbo at 3 months.....
I feel like time is going faster with Olivia than it did with Liam, but the difference is that this time around, I'm not willing all of the next steps to come so fast. When Liam was little, I couldn't wait for him to roll over, eat solid food, sit on his own, crawl, eat table food, walk. I feel like I almost didn't enjoy each stage as much as I could have because I was so excited for the next stage to come. Now that I know just how fast they grow, I want Olivia to stay tiny and helpless forever. I'm soaking up all of baby time I can, because before I know it she will be getting her learners permit, and going to prom. And I don't want to miss one single second of her.
Honestly, can you blame me?




1 comment:
she is so precious!
Post a Comment