
I'm officially 28 weeks pregnant and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! I'm still in the sweet stage, where I feel really good for the most part. I'm exhausted at the end of the day, but I don't know too many people with a 2 1/2 year old that aren't! The nursery is coming together and I am in love with it! I'm finally starting to decorate and it's so much fun. Liam loves to talk, give hugs and kisses and share his toys with baby Olivia. One night before bed, he took his bunny (his obsession!) and put it right under my shirt "For Olivia to play with." Maybe one of the sweetest things ever. It's hard to believe she is going to be here in just a few months, and we are so excited. At the same time, we are soaking up as much time as we can with our sweet little boy while he is still our only :)
No comments:
Post a Comment