Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TWO!?!?!

How in the world has it been 2 years already?? I can hardly believe that it's been so long! You are such a big kid now, talking ALL THE TIME!! You use sentences all the time and you are learning so much at school....you can sing your abc's from beginning to end, count from 1 to 10 and you know all of your colors. Pretty amazing how much can change in just one year. Here you are on your birthday last year:

And on your birthday this year:

Enjoying your birthday cupcake:


And at exactly 10:57p.m....the time you were born:


We love you soooo much!!

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

Hi Jessi!

Thank you soooo much for stopping by my baby making blog. I really appreciate your words and prayers and hope that you are right about it being our time!

Your son is beautiful! I look forward to reading more and more about him.