I have noticed that you are starting to fit more into the little boy category and less into the baby category. It's sad to see you grow up so fast, but you get more fun every day. It's bittersweet really. Here are some things that you are up to these days:
- You say so many words now that I can't even count them.
- You love to tell me all of the names of the kids in your class on the way to school. Emma, Chase and Andrew seem to be your favorites.
- You call Bella, "Beba" and Berkley is just "B". Pretty cute.
- You can tell us what just about every animal sounds like....and even show us what some look like. The "Ep-ant" (elephant) is our favorite. You use your arm like an elephant trunk and make a really funny noise. It's maybe the cutest thing ever.
- You sing in the car all the time. Most of the time I don't know what you're saying, but you seem to know, and that's all that matters.
- We are not even close to potty training, but for the last few months, you have started telling me when you have a "mess" (that's what you call it)in your diaper.
- You are OBSESSED with your "Nigh-Night." This just started in the last few months, but you love to drag your blanket around wherever you go. You like the blue one best, but we have a few back-ups that you'll hang onto if blue is in the wash.
- You still love blueberries best. Sometimes you love banannas, and sometimes you don't, but you always love blueberries. Blueberry "Wa-bul's" are your favorite breakfast"
-You have gotten very good at saying "Pease" (please) and "Ta Tu" (thank you). Making Momma proud :)
-You can say 3 sylable words now. My favorite : "Am-bur-bur" (hamburger) and "Op-pu-us" Octopus. It's adorable!
-You hate wearing socks, just like me! We don't even put you in them for bed anymore, because we always found them laying around the crib.
I'm sure there are a million other things that I am missing. You are the best thing in our lives and we love you so much!
3.8.2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jessi....I so love this. Just reading it makes me miss the younger years. It is so sweet. Liam is really lucky to have such an amazing Mommy! I am so proud of you! I love you! ~Traci
Post a Comment